Wednesday, 23 May 2012

TEPEE LOVE






As a surprise on my birthday my hubby made me a little tepee out of bamboo and sheets. It was lovely to come come after work and see it on our backyard with the fairy lights twinkling and the brazier going. He knows me so well!
I've been very busy lately and I have lots of wedding stationery that I'm dying to share with you all. But that's going to have to wait, because in two sleeps I'm jumping on a plane with my Mum to Fiji! I am beyond excited! Winter is starting to set in here and I can't think of anything better than lying on the beach with my wonderful Mother. She's a real gem. I will have lots of photos, no doubt, to share when I come home.
Moce for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx