Tuesday 20 November 2012

DSLR GEAR NO IDEA

My Dad sent me the link to this video and I thought I'd share it with you! My Dad claims he was guilty of some of these things when he was first learning photography... although his gear wouldn't have been this flash. I guess that's why this video is so hilariously truthful for my generation though. Camera gear is so readily accessible and a lot cheaper than it used to be, basically anyone can have one. Which includes me I guess! I hope I'm not this embarrassing hehe :s

4 comments:

  1. Now video editing can be done by machine learning algorithms and that can be mastered by machine learning course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing Software Development Course Service in Pune this is my blog about software development check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing nice keep posting https://mulemasters.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing nice blog.
    Visit: https://www.fastprepacademy.com/gmat-coaching-in-hyderabad/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx