Sunday, 6 October 2013

TO CALL EACH THING BY ITS RIGHT NAME: part two...


In my previous post I shared some photos of the glass vials I used to put in our herbs and spices. I wanted my tea, coffee and condiments to match as they would be on the same shelf, but instead of clear stickers I used vinyl that had been cut on a plotting machine. In the above pics I've shown how you apply this with masking/application tape. Overall I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and I just love the white Dane Canisters from Freedom.



3 comments:

  1. are the containers from country road? I've got one (in your "sugar" size") and they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog today, and it is so becoming a regular read! I love the pencil purse you made. I'm an art major, so I have sudden urges to make at least 5 of those. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx